Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if it is a Chocolate Lava cake, nothing can beat it. Chocolate lava cake is also known as molten chocolate lake. It is really an awesome experience when you bite this chocolate cake with liquid chocolate in the center.
We can get it from almost every bakery or restaurant. But, it you want to prepare this delicious Chocolate Lava cake at home. It is not a big thing to do. You can easily prepare it at home without much effort. Let us have a look at Chocolate Lava Cake recipe:
Ingredients Required For Preparing Chocolate Lava Cake:
- Cooking butter – 3 Table Spoon
- Chocolate – 160grms
- Sugar – 4 Table Spoons
- Egg – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 1 and 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Flour – 4 Table Spoons
- Sugar Powder
Method For Preparing Chocolate Lava Cake:
Have a look at the recipe for Chocolate Lava cake (4 Cup cakes):
- Firstly take a kadai and heat it on simmer.
- Next add 3 table spoons to it and once it starts melting add 160grms of chocolate to it.
- Stir the mixture well until the chocolate and butter melts. Now switch off the stove.
- Now add 4 table spoons of sugar, two eggs, and 1 and 1/2 tea spoon vanilla extract and stir well.
- Next add 4 table spoons of flour and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into 4 cups greased with butter.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes under 220°C.
- Once baked, remove the cups from oven and keep them aside for cooling.
- Once cooled, invert the cups into a plate so that cup cakes drops on to plate.
- Dust them with sugar powder.
- Now, your delicious Chocolate Lava cakes are ready to get melted in your mouth.