Homemade chocolate…. yummy, yummy… Chocolates, who does not like them, everybody loves them to eat. Homemade chocolates can be delicious recipe for your children or you can gift them to someone. You would surprised to that, it is very easy to prepare. And it won’t even take much time to prepare them. So, let learn how to prepare homemade chocolate recipe.
Ingredients Required for Homemade Chocolate Recipe
- Milk Powder – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 3/4 Cup
- Cocoa Powder – 1/4 Cup
- Butter – 50 grams
- Water – 1/2 Cup
Homemade Chocolate Recipe Method
- Take a bowl. Add sugar and water to it.
- Now heat the bowl on a medium flame and stir the mixture well until sugar syrup becomes slightly thicker (3 to 5minutes).
- Now turn off the flame and add milk powder, cocoa powder and butter to the mixture.
- You can even add some nuts to this mixture.(optional)
- Stir the mixture well.
- Pour this mixture this in chocolate moulds and deep-freeze them.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, take them out and remove the chocolate from the moulds into a separate plate.
- Your homemade chocolate is ready for serving.