Milk Peda is one of the famous delicious sweets of India. They are very soft, and they just melt in your mouth. It is very famous all over the India. Irrespective of any festival, you can find Milk peda in the list of sweets. So, lets learn how to make this wonderful Milk Peda.
Ingredients required for Preparing Milk Peda:
- ghee – 3 tbsp
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- 3 or 4 Crushed cardamom
- Finely slivered Almonds
Method for Preparing Milk Peda:
- Take a heavy bottomed vessel, and heat the milk in it on a medium flame till boiling point.
- Stir it continuously till it forms into khoya.
- Now add sugar to it and mix well.
- Lower the flame otherwise it tends to burn.
- Cook it until the mixture leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Now leave the mixture for cooling.
- Once it gets cool, add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Grease a plate. Now take the mixture and make some ball.
- Flatten these balls slightly by pressing with a spoon.
- Keep them on a greased plate.
- Press piece of finely slivered almond on it for decoration.