Coconut burfi is one of the mouth watering delicious Indian sweet. It is a made out of fresh ground coconut. It is found almost in all occasions of India. It is very famous all over India. This is very easy to prepare. Let’s learn how to make Coconut Burfi at your home.
Ingredients Required to Prepare Coconut Burfi Recipe:
- Ground coconut – 200gms
- Milk – 1 and 1/2 Cup
- Khova – 200gms
- Sugar – 2 Cups
- Ghee – 1Tbsp
- Elaichi Powder – 1 Tsp
- Water – 2 Cups
- Chopped Baddam – 1 Tbsp
- Chopped Pista – 1 Tbsp
- Saffron – Little
Method to Prepare Coconut Burfi Recipe:
- Take a pan. Add 2 cups sugar and water to it.
- Heat it on a medium flame.
- Once the sugar syrup becomes slightly thicker switch off the stove and keep the pan aside.
- Take a pan and fry chopped baddam and pista pieces in it.
- Now add ground coconut to it and fry for 5 minutes.
- Next add Ghee to to it and mix well.
- Reduce the flame to low.
- Next add the khova to the mixture and fry.
- Next add milk to it and mix well.
- Add Elaichi powder and saffron to it and mix well.
- Now add the kept aside sugar syrup to the mixture and stir it continuously.
- Cook the mixture until it becomes thick.
- Switch off the stove and pour this mixture on a ghee greased plate.
- After the mixture gets cooled, put it in deep-freeze for 1 hour
- With this deep-freezing, the mixture becomes somewhat hard.
- Now cut it into pieces.
- Your Coconut burfi is ready to get served.