Fish tikka one of the popular fish dishes of India. It is a tasty and delicious variant of tikka recipes. This is a greater starter or a side dish. It goes good with roti or can be eaten directly. You can even prepare this at home without much effort, instead of going to a restaurant. Let us see how to prepare this Fish tikka at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Fish Tikka Recipe:
- Fish – 250gms
- Curd – 100gms
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 Tbsp
- Mustard oil – 2 Tsp
- Mustard powder – 1 Tsp
- Red chilli paste – 2 Tsp
- Besan powder – 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Jeera Powder – 1 Tsp
- Ajwain – 1 Tsp
- Chicken Broth Powder – 2 Tsp
- Cooking Oil
- Mint Leaves – A few (for garnishing)
Method for Preparing Fish Tikka Recipe:
- Clean the fish thoroughly, and cut it into medium pieces or small pieces.
- Take a bowl and add lemon juice, curd, ginger-garlic paste, mustard oil, mustard powder, ajwain, red chilli paste, besan powder, garam masala, jeera powder, and chicken broth powder. Mix them well.
- Now add fish pieces to it and apply the mixture thoroughly to them.
- Leave them for 10minutes for marination.
- Take a frying pan and add cooing oil to it.
- Heat it on a medium flame.
- Now add the marinated fish pieces to it and fry them on both sides till they turn in brown color.
- Take them into a plate and garnish them with mint leaves.
- Your delicious fish tikka is ready to get served.